Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Matching Girls

Faye loves to pick out clothes for her sisters, as well as herself. She will often times ask me if they can "be matchies." It is fun having girls to dress up & do their hair (most of the time:). Brian & I will joke that I do their hair more than I do my own hair.
What's even better than getting my girls dolled up, is that they will actually pose for the camera once they reach a certain age. Lizzie is not that certain age, yet.

Faye & Daisy were more than willing to cooperate.


"Miss Independant," as nicknamed by Great Grandma Payne, would not cooperate. She even pulled one of her little buns out, and was happy about it, too. She's still cute with half wild hair.



2 comments:

  1. T,

    They are so adorable....Love it! And they are growing up so fast. Love Lizzy's wild hair and chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! Are they gorgeous or what!?!?

    ReplyDelete