On Christmas Eve, we had a blizzard!! Can you believe it snowed in Texas?!? It was sure a lot of fun to be able to play in snow again, although it was pretty windy. Lizzy and Daisy weren't able to handle too much of it. Faye stayed out in the snow with Aunt Jessica until after it got dark, and they had so much fun in the stuff (thank you, Jessica).

It snowed so much, in fact that it actually stayed for 2 whole days, so we were able to wake up to a white Christmas...

For Christmas, I made the girls aprons with a little mouse in the pocket (I had one when I was a kid that Mom had made me). This is Liz showing me her fruit snack (and how cute she is):

Beautiful Faye in front of all their loot:

Rob & Wendy made our whole family amazing beanies in our favorite color!! They are so awesome!! Liz & Daisy wore their hats all morning, and Lizzy wants to wear hers every day, even to church. So I took your advice, Wendy, and just clipped a bow into her hat for Sunday. It was so cute.
How cute! I love the beanies. We got snow too and it is COLD now. Does Brian know where he wants to do residency at yet?
ReplyDelete