Sunday, March 21, 2010

Match Day

We matched to Texas Tech in Lubbock. Brian will be doing his residency in Pediatrics. We're excited to start the next step in the looooooong journey...

Here we are in the Levin Hall building at UTMB-Galveston, waiting for the announcement of B's name, to see where we matched (we had a good idea, though:)...


Brian let Faye open his letter...


While visiting in Galveston, we stayed at Grandma & Papa Ferrin's home. It was sure fun to see friends from Galveston again...


We spent most of the Spring Break at the Cox's home. It was so nice to play & relax with them. It was good to see them again, and little Chloe is the cutest little (or is it big?:):) butter-ball. So CUTE!!! Of course, Lizzy couldn't get enough of "Bee-bee Toe-ee" just like the rest of us...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! It was so fun seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. But I was hoping you'd be "matched" at the University of Utah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great birthday! I meant to call you and just can't believe that I didn't. I hope all is going well for you guys! Your girls are beautiful! Congrats on your residency!

    ReplyDelete