My beautiful girls!! The joy of my life is being a mom, and of course wife. The mom part takes a bit more time, but they are worth every minute. I sure enjoy these little crazies...
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Busy, Busy
Life has been soooo crazy, lately (this is my excuse for slacking on my blog)!! Here are a few of the things that have been keeping me busy...
My beautiful girls!! The joy of my life is being a mom, and of course wife. The mom part takes a bit more time, but they are worth every minute. I sure enjoy these little crazies...
And then there's Cub Scouts. For some crazy (but good) reason, I felt inspired to do Wood Badge Training. It was amazing and amazingly INTENSE. I feel so much more confident in scouting and am curious as to what the Lord has in store for my future in scouting, be'ins I have 3 GIRLS 'n all. This is me and my patrol (BUFFALOS...EAT OUR DUST!!) at Wood Badge, SR-1040...
My beautiful girls!! The joy of my life is being a mom, and of course wife. The mom part takes a bit more time, but they are worth every minute. I sure enjoy these little crazies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Wood Badge! Go Tawnya!
ReplyDeleteHow long will you guys be in Lubbock?
Wow! You have been busy! Homeschool even? Super cool! Add a move in there just to ensure some balance, right? ;) Love the fishing pics, the braided hair pics, etc. etc. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!
ReplyDelete