So when we came home from the store today and saw "the box" sitting on our porch, Faye couldn't contain herself and I had to make serious threats to stop her from jumping out of the moving vehicle. I had no idea she could unbuckle herself, climb accross her sister and open the car door in less than 2 seconds. After I parked, all 3 ran to the honey, and I brought our groceries in the house. As I was putting the food away, I heard the 3 of them grunting, analyzing, Faye directing, more grunting, shuffling, more directing, and I was curious how they thought they were going to get a 60-pound box in the house. They got it about 3 feet, and I was impressed.
As we opened the honey, it reminded me of Christmas for some reason...
wow. SIXTY pounds?
ReplyDeleteWe're still working on the 10 lbs we bought last year...but most of it has crystallized, and so we have to warm it up to use it, and then it crystallizes again. Any tips?
That sure gave me a chuckle. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSean
You go through it that fast?!!! What do you eat it on? I enjoy it once in a while in a sandwich or on a scone. But I can't even think how I could go through a container in a week! Wow! Y'all make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's what I need! Where did you get it? We go through about a pound or two every week too (it would be more but I try to cut back!).
ReplyDelete