I had a pretty good quote for Daisy, so here's my Faye conversation today (w/Daisy):
Daisy: "When I scream very loud, it hurts inside my neck...uh, my throat." (she taps her throat)
Faye: "It's called your X-box, Daisy!"
Mom: "Do you mean your 'voice' box?"
Faye: "Oh, ...voice box."
Mom: "What is an X-box, Faye?" (I was curious to see if she knew)
Faye: (shrugs shoulders) "I don't know... I know what a Redbox is!"
Mom: "What?"
Faye: "It's what Grandma Payne has--you can play games on it."
Ha, ha, ha!! I guess I never realized how many "boxes" there are out there. :) I love my kids' comprehension of life! It's so refreshing and honest. I keep absolutely loving the stage of life they are in, and wishing they could just stay where they are, but then it gets better!! So ...when Lizzy can no longer lift her leg because her pants have become too tight, I can celebrate the next stage and enjoy it!! I must say that I am a little concerned about the teenage years... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment