Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cowgirl Faye

Living with Mom & Dad Payne sure had it's benefits. I loved having all that land to play, explore, and picnic on. Faye especially liked Glory, the horse. She will often get this rocking caterpillar (like a rocking horse), and pretend that it is a horse. First, she gets her jump-ropes and begins harnessing around the head, making sure there's the loop holes for each ear (antana)-I can even recognize it as a harness. The second rope, she wraps around the belly, pulling it down, exactly like Krystal would do with Glory. Once her caterpillar is harnessed & saddled, she hops on, says "I'm Kwystow" (Krystal) and begins her horse ride. She is a very cute cowgirl, and she sure misses the big, open space. In fact, we've had some "cabin fever" issues since we've been back here in Galveston. I've done my own doctoring with Faye, and found her diagnosis:

Dx: Country Girl

Rx: Country (aka: Glory)

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Wow! She does great on Glory! Glory sure has calmed down a lot. Krystal sure has worked with here, huh? Last time I visited Glory was still a little... spirited. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, it was sure fun watching you ride Glory. You make a beautiful cowgirl Texan!

    ReplyDelete