Monday, March 23, 2009

Darling Daughters


Our girls are so much fun!! They are a joy to watch and a joy to eachother (most of the time:). They each have their own distinct personalities that add so much to our family.
We had a cold day once upon a time, so I made sure to get a picture of the girls before we went out to play in it (I couldn't miss the opportunity).
Lizzy giving "abba's" to Daddy. Lucky (and wet) Daddy!
There has been a topic that is often discussed in our home, and that is "mouth size." B will often brag about how I can fit my whole hand in my mouth and how Daisy's teeth "have plenty of room to grow in there"--according to her dentist. So here we are: No we are not snakes, but it has been wondered if our jaws can dislocate when we attempt to eat.
(Notice the lovely bows in my hair--Miss Faye had been practicing her hairstyling skills).

No comments:

Post a Comment