I took the girls to the beach last week. While we were there, Daisy spotted a crab. About 10 minutes later, I caught Crabby. That little critter kept snapping at me, and he sure could move fast when in water. Of course Lizzy kept wanting to be my center of attention & almost stepped on him a few times (unkowingly). That, of course, would stir up the dirt, and I would have to try to find him again. But in the end, Mommy prevailed! We brought him home to show Daddy...

Lizzy & Crabby (notice B's hands going to stop Liz from touching the crab)

Daisy & Crabby

Faye & Crabby
Daisy loved Crabby and is actually the one who named him "Crabby." She was very gentle with Crabby, and even talked sweetly to him. Too bad she doesn't always treat Lizzy that way--maybe it's because Lizzy can "talk" (aka: fight) back.
B thought I was just taking his picture with Crabby--wha, ha, ha (evil laugh):):). After playing with Crabby for a while, Daddy took the girls back to the beach to release him back into the wild. There were some sad goodbyes that day:).
Oh, I love Crabby! :) It's so much fun to catch little animals and insects with kids!
ReplyDeletekristin (sheffield)
Look at all the education your girl's are getting. Isn't it fun?
ReplyDeleteBrian is such a retard!
ReplyDelete