Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our 1st Scissor-to-the-Hair Experience

This mess is Faye's hair, and I am the culprit with the scissors!! The other day, Daisy decided to "do" Faye's hair. First, Daisy sprayed it with the spray bottle, then wound (and wound and wound and WOUND) the comb in her hair. Faye didn't complain, because if you've ever played with Faye's hair, she won't move--she is like her Mommy, and absolutely loves her hair played with. Anyway, after spending about 10 minutes trying to un-wind the hair strands (and getting no-where), I had to go get the scissors. I was so mad--I did not want Faye's hair cut, and even more, I didn't want to be the one to cut it.

However, what's done is done, and if you have the privilage of "doing" Faye's hair, you just might find a few patches that are shorter than others...

No comments:

Post a Comment