Sunday, November 1, 2009

Farewell Galveston

In memory of Galveston, I added a few photos:

Brian sleeping in the closet after being on-call all night (it was the only place quiet or dark enough). And yes, Brian asked me to wake him up at a certain time, so I decided to let the girls help me...

I love Cub Scouts!! And if that's the only place I'll ever get to have "my boys", I'll take it. I cannot think of a better or more fun place to have a calling. These photo's also represent all the callings that we have held in Galveston, since they (our callings) were such a HUGE part of our lives while we were there...


These are farewell cards my fellow Cub Scouters made for me...

And I can't forget the missionaries. We had the missionaries over many times, and I appreciated every single visit. Missionaries have such a powerful spirit, and I could feel that spirit when they came into our home. What a blessing they are to members, as well as non-members!!...

1 comment:

  1. You probably heard, but last week we got put into a new stake! The League City Texas Stake.

    We are all missing you guys, but I think the missionaries might win for missing you the most. I think they've mentioned you every one of the five or six times I've seen them in the past 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete