On Halloween night we went to a member's barn for a party. They went to a lot of work to make it a fun night. They had cute decorations, a chili cook-off, a photo set-up, pies, pumpkin-carving competion, hay-ride, and trick-or-treating. We had been working hard all day on the new addition, so it was a nice break and we had a lot of fun. Faye was a dancer, Daisy a kitty, and Lizzy was a frog. I'll let you guess the "origional" costumes B and I had--ha, ha...
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween 2009
This year we continued our traditional "night-before-Halloween dinner" with the pumkin casserole (thanks Wendy), worm graveyard, and witch's potion...




On Halloween night we went to a member's barn for a party. They went to a lot of work to make it a fun night. They had cute decorations, a chili cook-off, a photo set-up, pies, pumpkin-carving competion, hay-ride, and trick-or-treating. We had been working hard all day on the new addition, so it was a nice break and we had a lot of fun. Faye was a dancer, Daisy a kitty, and Lizzy was a frog. I'll let you guess the "origional" costumes B and I had--ha, ha...
On Halloween night we went to a member's barn for a party. They went to a lot of work to make it a fun night. They had cute decorations, a chili cook-off, a photo set-up, pies, pumpkin-carving competion, hay-ride, and trick-or-treating. We had been working hard all day on the new addition, so it was a nice break and we had a lot of fun. Faye was a dancer, Daisy a kitty, and Lizzy was a frog. I'll let you guess the "origional" costumes B and I had--ha, ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!!! Happy Halloween!! You guys are missed!! I'm glad you guys are having such a good time. Good Job Tawnya on being a "handy" electrician. hahaha. How's that for a corny joke. haha. So cool you know how to do that. And yes, the Dr.'s outfits were way creative. Better then Bo's and my black and orange shirts.
ReplyDelete