The famous ping-pong ball gun. Brian made over 50 of these welt-making (on a good shot) toys. They are a lot of fun, but it's amazing how many ping-pong balls can disappear...
I have been wanting a bookshelf since we lost ours in Hurricane Ike. Now, I'm glad we got rid of the old to make room for "this" new...
2 kitchen table benches. Yes, those are dried-and some wet-cheerios on the floor (I was going for the "real" effect, although I did wash the table off)...
A plant/picture holder...
Frame for my painting from Galveston...
Children's benches and table (in use)...
A very fun bunkbed...
A very Texan shoe-rack...

The dog-door (no,we do NOT have a dog--we have a Daisy)...
And last, but definitely not least (according to Daisy), the dog-house. Any time you ask Daisy her name, she will ask back, "My full name?" When you say yes, she will answer proudly, "Daisy Dog Payne." So, I guess, maybe we do have a dog. At least, we will be prepared if we ever do get a dog. Daisy might get jealous, though...
Your girls are growing up so fast! And your husband has some sweet woodworking skills! I love the blog Tawnya and am glad to see your cute family!
ReplyDeleteAwesomeness!!! (more ideas floating around the Jessica brain) I need a shop!! hehehehe just kidding. Can't wait to see ya'll again! Glad things are going good up in L-town.
ReplyDeleteLove Brian's work!! Very cool!!!
ReplyDelete