Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was B's birthday. The girls and I threw him a surprise birthday party when he got home at 11:00am, from his 30-hours on-call at the hospital. We had posters, streamers, homemade balloons, cakes, and presents. When he walked in the door, we were hiding so we could jump out and yell, "Surprise!" He was SO surprised! :):) Then after eating cake, Daddy went and took a 6-hour nap. It was such tourture for the girls. Faye cleaned all the toys, picked up books, mopped the kitchen and the bathroom, made beds, washed our back window, and then Mommy ran out of things to entertain her, so we went outside and ate peaches on a blanket, playing "I Spy." Finally, after 6pm, Daddy woke up. We ate his birthday dinner (and more cake), then the girls played with B until bedtime. This morning Faye was cuddling with me and said, "(sigh)...I wish today was Daddy's birthday again."
Here's to the Daddy who can "wesso" (wrestle) and cuddle with his girls at the same time...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, B!!

1 comment:

  1. OH I SO MISED BRIAN'S BRITHDAY!!!!!! WHAT A TERRIBLE SISTER I AM! Happy late late late birthday, Brain, oh I mean BRIAN! Wow! You are ooooooold! ;)

    ReplyDelete