Sunday, August 15, 2010

Peaches!!

Peaches?...Anyone? For a limited time, we are offering FREE, FRESH peaches. All you have to do is drive to Lubbock, TX, and visit us. They are large, juicy, sweet, and did I mention strait from the tree!!

So I really like peaches and have been in heaven the last week and a half. Peaches make me happy, and I've decided I must have a peach tree whenever we buy a home. I am even saving peach pits in the freezer, just for such an occasion. :)

Here we are with our daily dose of peaches. This actually would probably last two days. :):) The camera lady (Faye) told us to hold up our "fumbs." Lizzy tried really hard, but her thumb kept getting caught between her fingers..
and some homemade peach pie (my first one, ever)...

The girls are getting kinda tired of peaches, but not me. I'm still going strong...as long as the tree keeps making 'em. Yumm.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm! You'd love living in Brigham! ;) We are the peach capital!

    ReplyDelete