
Not only did they have the maze, but there were lots of other things to do...
The "Cow Train" was probably 2nd favorite of the day...
This was the 1st favorite (he he)...
Ok, so this was really the 1st favorite (it wasn't the maze, cuz that took too long, and Daisy kept wanting to know "Mom, how do we get out of here?!!"). We went on a hay-ride, where they took us out to a huge pumpkin patch, and they let you pick pumpkins for really cheap. I guess I have some mighty cute girls, cuz the man driving the tractor only charged me half the price of our really cheap pumpkin, and then he made a special stop later to get "baby pumpkins" for my girls...
Daisy really liked the "ghost pumpkin" and wanted to make sure I got a picture of it...
I want to go next year (if I'm not in school that day). Looks like a blast, but how do you get out of the corn patch - looks complicated!
ReplyDelete