Friday, September 24, 2010

Rain

Yesterday afternoon I wen't grocery shopping with the girls. When we were finished, we walked out the doors, and much to my children's delight, there was a very heavy down-pour of rain!! They were so excited, and I figured it would be a good time for me to try to be like my children, so instead of waiting at the doors, we plunged into the rain. Within about 5 seconds, we were all soaked (and so were the groceries). After swimming home, I told the girls they could go to the backyard to play while I put the groceries away. Liz was so upset, because I wouldn't let her play in the front (I don't think she made the connection that there would also be rain in the back :):). I picked her up kicking and crying and carried her to the back. As soon as she saw the rain, her cries changed to laughter, and off she ran. This is just about what all my girls looked like when I was done puting the groceries away...

No comments:

Post a Comment