Thursday, October 21, 2010

I like to look for Rainbows...

...whenever there is rain,
And ponder on the beauty of an Earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean, as Earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can, to live with God again!!



Well, I think I got over-confident in my blogging; or at least over-busy. I have not posted for a while, so here are a few posts (kinda like I use to do :). We have been very busy with church assignments, as well as homeschooling, work, and life. Brian is just as busy with work stuff as before he took Step 3 of the Boards (and we thought it would be easier!). Life is good, though, and I absoluetly LOVE being only 10 minutes from the Temple!! I wouldn't mind staying in Lubbock, permenately, for that reason, alone, but we will see what the Lord thinks about that later on (being closer to family would be nice, too).

5 comments:

  1. We saw a rainbow out our back window the other day and it brought joy to our house! I have to say I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE your family photo at the top! Simply beautiful (and your hair is adorable!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog design looks great! I love your darling little pumpkins! I'd buy one- that is if they were for sale! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your family picture up top! Lucky you live so close to the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute family picture! Look at all those adorable girls; Brian must be one lucky fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I love the pic of the girls hanging on the longhorn's horns--- do you think they're trying to saw them off? oooooo... maybe some future aggies! haha glad things are going good! love ya'll

    ReplyDelete