Appearantly we didn't get enough sugar from Halloween. This last week, Daisy was talking and drawing pictures about going on a Daddy-daughter date and making gingerbread houses. Daddy asked them what they wanted to do for their Daddy-daughter dates after their soccer games. Of course Daisy's reply was gingerbread houses, which the other two wanted as well. And Daddy delivers (close enough)...
Faye's grahm-cracker house...

Daisy's grahm-cracker house...

And Lizzy's grahm-cracker pile...uh, I mean, house...


Confesion: Brian and Tawnya are very competitive. They each took a daughter's house and tried to make it the "tallest." I will not tell you who did who's house, and I will not tell you who won (Brian might get offended and use the excuse that he only has one hand). :):)
ok.. I'm laughing so hard right now beacuse Brian is with me looking at this & begging me to build one of these. When we got to Lizzy's house he got really excited and "Let's do that one!" Looks like tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteOk, why does Brian only have one hand? Did something happen to his other one that I haven't heard about (kind of like the bun)?
ReplyDeleteYou and B competitive? I don't believe it.
hahahaa. Nice insert at the end.
ReplyDeleteyeah... i'm curious too as why brian only has one hand. way cute houses though. probably was a blast!
ReplyDelete