Monday, November 22, 2010

Jumping Stream

I don't know where my life is flying off to, but I can't believe it's Thanksgiving week!! We have been busy, busy, and I find myslef "purposly forgetting" my camera, so I have the excuse not to have to worry about saving the pictures, blogging, etc. Pretty bad, I know.

Well, my girls have also been busy, busy. Yesturday they had the Primary Program, and they both remembered their lines perfectly, and even remembered not to mumble their lines! I had many people tell me Daisy is a good singer, and no, she did not sing any solos... :):).

Last week they built a "Jumping Stream." When living in Weatherford, Grandma Payne took my girls to "Jump X-Streme" (a big bounce-house). I realized that my girls misunderstood the wording. Kind of like the song, "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam." My kids always say, "Jesus wants me for a Sun-BEEP. Yeah, it's cute, and I SHOULD correct them, but I figure it can wait a little while...

Here's their Jumping Stream (blankets, pillows, cushions, stuffed animals, etc.--all piled up):

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving, and, as my girls Thanksgiving cups say, "Gobble 'till you Wobble!!"

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to joing the "jumping stream" gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog my friend. i am super impressed with your graham cracker houses. wow. also, there is a jumping place here in lubbock. parents can jump too onthursday nights! there is a mini one in the mal. it is pricey- but could be fun for a special occasion

    ReplyDelete