Sunday, December 5, 2010

Leaf Pile

My girls have only heard stories, read books, and used their own imagination on the definition of "leaf pile" and what a leaf pile may be used for...until now. Finally, we were able to make a leaf pile the girls could play in, and here it is...


They spent a lot of time playing in their leaf pile. Once I walked by and they were playing Hide-n-Seek. I wondered how long that would last--afterall, there's only so many places you can hide in a pile this size...
They, of course, did a lot of running & jumping into the pile, with some added tricks...
Then, after I had cleaned the rest of the yard and was inside, Faye (the Mini-mom) came in to let me know that she layed two eggs and she was waiting for them to hatch in her nest. I asked her what kind of bird she was, and she said "a chickadee-dee-dee-dee."
A few minutes later, I went outside to see the nest, and this is what I saw (Faye informed me that her eggs had hatched and they were now, her sweeties)...

2 comments:

  1. how cute and fun are they! quite the imaginations. love how daisy fell asleep in the couch too. so funny. i love it. hope to see you guys soon. love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute!!!! Love them girlies!

    ReplyDelete