Here's a close-up of Addy (just woken up from her nap). I am now a believer in pet-therapy. If y'all have kids with anxiety, a cute little Addy dog could be just the cure... :)
I have a funny quirk with grapes. I want a bag of grapes where I can eat every single grape. I don't like throwing grapes away (I even ate a grape once that wasn't so good so I could say--to myself--every grape is edible). Not too long ago, I got two bags of grapes in a row, where I did not throw one single grape away (or eat a bad one). All good. They popped perfectly, too. Quirky. I know. It was a simple thing. Didn't tell anyone (until now). But it impressed me enough to take a picture...A momentous day: Daisy caught wearing pink! Liz talked her older sister to be "matching" (these are Lizzy's two tutu's). Once observed, I got the camera out quick. Daisy does not like pink. She's a green girl. Who knows if it will happen again...
Daisy likes chia seed. She calls them "sprinkles" and loves to pile them on her jam and bread (also loves to make a mess)...




No comments:
Post a Comment