The first five...
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me.
However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
This will be fun!
Hey! So glad you are joining the blogging world!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I can't believe I am looking at your blog! Welcome! Sure love you guys and hope you enjoy it! Your blog looks fab!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jeni
I think that it's about time I update mine! HA Ha Ha!! We love reading your emails and the kids like seeing pictures of thier cousins, so this will be great!!
ReplyDeleteMom Payne can't seem to leave a message so this is from her: WAHOO!! I love to check blogs!! (Atleast now that we have fast internet.) Who doesn't like girls? Besides, boys stink way more than girls- or dogs! And they are more destructive too.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Payne
Hope I make number 5. I tried to comment from a PDA but couldn't make it work. What a bunch of cuties!! Whoever said in the above comment that boys stink more than dogs has not met Webbster! Know anybody who wants a Newfoundland puppy? He is just one year old and only weighs 135 lbs. I'm sure he would love the water (in) and around Galveston. Love Brady I guess I don't know how to leave a comment either...
ReplyDeleteTawnya, it would be lovely to seeing your pictures and posts even if we will be far, far avay...! Good luck with blogging and welcome aboard :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog site. It is so fun and entertaining to watch your cute girls and to see photos of all your family. Thanks for taking the time to share your family. I love you all.
ReplyDelete