Sunday, July 19, 2009
We're Noodle Folk
As each of my babies grew (against my wishes:), there would come a day where I would say to myself : "She looks like a little girl, now. Where did my baby go?" Today was that day with Liz, and here is proof:
Faye brought out the noodles to sword-fight with Lizzy. As the sword fight began, Faye very quickly elevated her sword-fighting skill to a level higher than what I thought acceptable for my baby. I told Faye, "Let Lizzy hit you, then pretend to fall down." Lizzy hit Faye, and Faye threw herself on the floor. Lizzy then hit herself and threw her little self on the floor. Then the fight continued...until Liz found Daisy's shoes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's terrible when the baby look is lost! :( Faye must take after auntie Jeni; I tangled a comb in my hair when I was little girl as well and my mom had to cut it out! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jeni
Nooooooooooo. We're not ready for you to grow up, Izzy-bif. Who's going to be our baby now?
ReplyDelete