Thursday, August 6, 2009

Folk Dance Festival

This last week we went to the Opening Ceremonies of the Folk Dance Festival in Rexburg, ID. It's an annual event where they invite dancers from all over the world to come and perform. I remember participating in it when I was a kid, so it was fun to share it with my kids.

This is a dancer from Mexico that took a few minutes to dance with Faye and Emry:
These are 2 dancers from Japan that were playing with Liz. She was a bit nervous and walking back to me:
All the crazy kids dancing to the music. Aros & Lana were involved with the Festival this year, so we helped watch their kiddos during the event. It was a lot of fun, although it was tricky trying to keep track of 6 kids:
I caught Ty kicking my daughter:). He was actually helping her complete her somer-sault, and she absolutely loved Ty's help. She didn't want him to stop:
Ty dancing with Liz:
Ty dancing?...with Faye & Daisy:

No comments:

Post a Comment