Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Love to See the Temple

For FHE on Monday, we went as a big group to see the beautiful Rexburg Temple. It is so neat to have a Temple so close to home. I love the blessings that come from the Temple, even just being on the temple grounds...
We all loved being able to "walk" around the temple grounds. Jett did a nice belly-flop at the bottom of the grassy hill. Emry & Faye loved racing each other up the stairs. Daisy loved exploring. And Lizzy & Alea loved being independant. What a good-lookin' group of kids.

The Payne Girls, being Paynes (or is it pains?)--ha, ha, ha.

Liz has and invinsible, independant confidence that seems to be showing in this photo. What a cute baby!!

Mom & Pops Woodbury. I am so happy to be home visiting my awesome parents!


The Macky clan (Aros, Lana, Jett(8), Emry(6), and Alea(2):). It sure has been fun having our kids play together. They are a fun, fun family.

Cousin hugs!!


Uncle Aros took Faye & Emry for a fun helecoptor ride?...

No comments:

Post a Comment