Monday, August 31, 2009

Payne Posse

This morning after we woke up, Faye declared: "Lets all get dressed at the same time after we eat breakfast." I mumbled something in response (I was still half-asleep) as I pulled out left-over pancakes for breakfast. Then after breakfast, true to her word, Faye gathered these outfits for everyone, made sure everyone had at least one horse, and then told everone to start riding their horses. And that's how the Payne Posse began...
Cowgirl Faye:
Cowgirl Daisy:
Cowgirl Lizzy:
Then, of course, I had some fun trying to get some good pictures of them riding their ponies. I think our camera is getting worse and worse resolution. We have started saving up for a new one, but until that day, I apologize for the "fuzzy" photos. I still enjoy looking at them...:)
Liz was a bit tired of me taking pictures of her, and I love the look she gave me for this one:
I know they all look so cute, and you may be wondering where I got such cute capri-overalls. Here's my confesion: My 4-year old is wearing size 2T overalls, and my 3-year old is wearing size 12 Months. Yes, that's right--12 Months. She got a quite a few wedgies with them, too...
Once in a while I can still see that my Liz has them sweet cheeks!! I think she keeps them just for me, since a lot of her other chubs are disappearing:(

The Payne Posse setting up camp after a long day of ridin' (I think Daisy was really just tired of get wedgies:)...
And here's a cute video of them ridin' (I apologize again for our sad footage from our camera)...

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I see the obvious display of the Texas flag. Luckily Josh isn't in town! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahhaaaaa!!! So funny!! Too cute. Love the outfits. You should've included a picture of the wedgies!

    ReplyDelete