I think my kids are so funny with their stuffed animals. The fuzzy things are living creatures according to my 3 little princesses. This is Faye standing by the bed(s) she just made (Faye & Daisy share a bed). There is a perfectly made bed underneath all these stuffed animals. As I watched Faye make her's and Daisy's bed, she placed each animal carefully & lovingly into their spot, taking time to re-arrange them if they seemed uncomfortable to her. It was fun to watch her be so sweet & tender...

One of my favorite times of day is bedtime, although not for reasons it seems (although it is nice to get things done). I like bedtime, because I get to go in the girls room & sing to them as they go to sleep. They love this, and will relax the minute I start to sing. I sing Primary songs (with an occasional "Thomas the Train" song for Daisy), and then I think about each of my children-how beautiful, talented, hilarious, fun, smart, and thoughtful each one of them is. I feel so blessed to have been sent such amazing angels into my home. As they drift off to sleep, or close to it, I kiss them goodnight and then watch them sleeping. I love watching sleeping babies!! So, here they are, amongst their fuzzy friends...
Princess Faye...

Princess Daisy...

Faye & Daisy--you can almost play an "I Spy" with this one...

Princess Liz, and this is her favorite sleeping position, too...
Last night, I took my girls to their first play. One of my Cub Scouts (Trey Rabago) was the White King & also Humpty-Dumpty in their performance of
Alice in Wonderland. The girls all loved the play, and Faye & Daisy were so perfect the whole time. Lizzy kept getting really mad at me for not letting her climb onto the stage with performers:)...

Daisy likes watermelon...a lot...

When I got home from my Idaho trip, Brian surprised me with roses. I love the smell of roses, and all us Payne girls enjoyed the flowers. I tried photographing my girls with some roses...
I LOVE putting my kids together as well! Very sweet and I am glad that the flight went so well also!
ReplyDelete