Monday, August 2, 2010

7 Years!!

B and I have been married 7 years, today!! And he is on-call up at the hospital all day and all night. Oh, well--it just means next year we will be able to have a better anniversary than this year (hopefully), especially if I will actually get to "see" my husband...:):)

Brian is pretty amazing and I am so thankful to have him. He's always so on-top of things, prioritized, and prepared for life, especially when it comes to serving in the gospel. Our girls absolutely LOVE him, especially when he comes home. If they see him pull up in the drive-way, they start screaming and running histerically around the house (and into walls...and into each other)--they just can't contain their excitement. It seems to be the highlight of their day, and mine...


B made me this turtle stool for our anniversary. He gave it to me yesterday, since he is on call today. I sorta have a "thing" for turtles. Lizzy's been hauling it around kissing it and talking baby-talk to it all day. So Fun!!

5 comments:

  1. First of all, your honey story is darling & more imporatantly- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 7 years, huh? I am fondly remembering day 1 right now (except for my horrible scatter brain) but I got a new sister! TADA! Congrats you 2 love birds, you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tawn, I love your dog! Cutest dog I have ever seen! I sure miss you and your girls (Brian too) they were so much fun to see. It wasn't long enough. I hope all is going well for you! Love ya, Lana :)

    ReplyDelete