Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy Times

We have been very busy lately (this is my excuse for poor blogging attendance :). Doing what, you ask? I couldn't tell you specifically, but lots of small stuff, but important. My poor girls have been running around right behind their momma, and B has had to be at work sooo much!! The girls have been amazing sports, but Liz took 3 naps last month, and even Faye took one. Daisy's also been sleeping-in (which has never happened without her being sick). Time to simplify, ya think??? I do, but I don't really see it happening soon, so I'll just trust in the Lord and continue enjoying these amazingly wonderful daughters He has sent me...

Liz, taking one of her naps...
We made a very colorful volcano for a school project...
One day, I kept finding Daisy standing on the back of the couch (just like in the photo). I kept telling her to get off the back of the couch, only to find her there 20 minutes later. Finally, about the 4th time, I realized they were listening to the Lion King soundtrack (can you tell where this is going?). Every time the song "Circle of Life" would play, Daisy would stand there on the couch holding her little lion cub (aka: Fetch, the dog) up in the air like little Simba and holding a very serious face. Funny kid! (but I've said that before)...

Faye decided she wanted to make dinner one night (by herself). She spent 30 minutes cutting grapes in half and setting them neatly on plates. Then she added other fruit and set the table. We also had potato patties (from mashed potatoes). I supervised the patties frying, but that was it. She even did a lot of the dishes afterwards. What a gal!!

Liz and her "baby bwodder." Liz is convinced that she is going to have a baby brother, even if she has to pretend with her dollies, while she waits for the rest of her family to jump on the band-wagon...

No comments:

Post a Comment