Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Little "Howt Derl"

When Liz had her birthday (last month!!), she asked me on her birthday: "Mommy, I your Howt Derl?" (Am I your heart girl)? I told her of course, and here's a few photos and a video of our precious heart girl on her heart day...


This is perhaps my favorite of birthday photos this year. Her content, happy expression, her calmness, coolness, and confidence, and then a whole lot of mischief going on inside that little mind of hers!!. That would be my Lizzy-Lu in a nut-shell. I can't believe my baby's 3 Years Old!!

Opening presents (always with sisters' help)...
Liz likes this book a lot (along with her sister, Daisy). I think I'm pretty close to having it memorized. Once, I even begged Faye to read it for them, cuz I was in the middle of trying to get something done. Cute book...
Faye is making sure Liz gets to lick off the candles--a luxery only the birthday girl recieves. (Also, notice B's extra "accessories" stuck to his shirt :)...

Cutting cake is always fun, and birthday girl would have to agree...

1 comment:

  1. so darn cute!!! miss you guys. hope we can meet up soon. love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete